<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1173997583368503641?origin\x3dhttps://jellybean-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A hug a day keeps the hate away♥
www.jellybean-x.blogspot.com

Biography


Im SHIPEI ♥
12/03/97
Sweet 13
Currently in studying in CVSS
I love Taylor Swift and Katy Perry (:
Patrick Star is loved!
You just have to keep reading (:

BEST VIEWED USING MOZILLA FIREFOX

Tagboard


Facebook

Seow Shi Pei

Create Your Badge

Links

Tag me if I've missed you out ! :D

Annabel
Celin
Izzati
Jihui cousin
JingTing
Jolene
Kelly
Leening
Leesan
MiaoNing
MingHui
Pearlyn
Shiyu sister ♥♥♥
Umairah
Vanessa(6H)
Vanessa(6I)
Wendy
Xinyue

Past entries

♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011


Music ♫


Credit

Layout Designer:
Blogskins
Others:
♥ ♥


19 June 2008

Lyrics of song : Tearsdrops on my guitar
sung by TAYLOR SWIFT



Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see
That I want and I'm needing everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about
And she's got everything that I have to live without
Drew talks to me, I laugh cuz It's so funny
That I can't even see anyone when he's with me
He says he's so in love, he's finally got it right
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night
CHORUS
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He's the song in the car
I keep singing, don't know why I do
Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?
And there he goes, so perfectly
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
She'd better hold him tight, give him all her love
Look in those beautiful eyes and know she's lucky cause
REPEAT CHORUS
So I drive home alone, as I turn out the light
I'll put his picture down and maybe
Get some sleep tonight
He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The Only one who's got enough of me to break my heart
He's the song in the car
I keep singing don't know why I do
He's the time taken up but there's never enough And he's all that I need to fall into...
Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.

♥SHIPEI'S
3:27 PM