<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1173997583368503641?origin\x3dhttps://jellybean-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A hug a day keeps the hate away♥
www.jellybean-x.blogspot.com

Biography


Im SHIPEI ♥
12/03/97
Sweet 13
Currently in studying in CVSS
I love Taylor Swift and Katy Perry (:
Patrick Star is loved!
You just have to keep reading (:

BEST VIEWED USING MOZILLA FIREFOX

Tagboard


Facebook

Seow Shi Pei

Create Your Badge

Links

Tag me if I've missed you out ! :D

Annabel
Celin
Izzati
Jihui cousin
JingTing
Jolene
Kelly
Leening
Leesan
MiaoNing
MingHui
Pearlyn
Shiyu sister ♥♥♥
Umairah
Vanessa(6H)
Vanessa(6I)
Wendy
Xinyue

Past entries

♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011


Music ♫


Credit

Layout Designer:
Blogskins
Others:
♥ ♥


22 April 2010

Well, today suddenly have the enthusiastic to post ...
HAHA! Chloe and I de DnT project finally passed (:
Yesterday was doing presentation. So nervous ):
But I was glad that it's over (: I sec 3 sure wont choose DnT one.
Hope that Home economics is more fun!

Anyway, mid-year exams starting real soon,
and there I am, playing computer for nearly 3 hours alr -.-
Never mind then ? Today having Science test. Quite difficult sias ):

Ms Cheng late dismiss for half an hour. So late reach home...
Below my block, I was thinking about something and a auntie suddenly appeared in front of me.
Her hair damn long, and I was completely startled.
I was like whole body jumping up, and she was shocked too =.=
So diu lian D:

♥SHIPEI'S
2:38 PM