<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1173997583368503641?origin\x3dhttps://jellybean-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A hug a day keeps the hate away♥
www.jellybean-x.blogspot.com

Biography


Im SHIPEI ♥
12/03/97
Sweet 13
Currently in studying in CVSS
I love Taylor Swift and Katy Perry (:
Patrick Star is loved!
You just have to keep reading (:

BEST VIEWED USING MOZILLA FIREFOX

Tagboard


Facebook

Seow Shi Pei

Create Your Badge

Links

Tag me if I've missed you out ! :D

Annabel
Celin
Izzati
Jihui cousin
JingTing
Jolene
Kelly
Leening
Leesan
MiaoNing
MingHui
Pearlyn
Shiyu sister ♥♥♥
Umairah
Vanessa(6H)
Vanessa(6I)
Wendy
Xinyue

Past entries

♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011


Music ♫


Credit

Layout Designer:
Blogskins
Others:
♥ ♥


06 May 2010

The weather's getting hotter and hotter every second ):
I'm now sweating like hell sias.
And I got so many things to buy...
Mother's day, Father's day, my sister's birthday, my mum's birthday and my dad's birthday all cramped up in 2 months !!!
I'm gonna be broke just buying the presents for them...
But never mind, I can earn my pocket money!
Cos Examination period dont need eat in school,
so can save pocket money.
Shhh... Dont tell my dad, if not he's gonna nag whole day again!

Tmr off to buy mother's day present with sister at compass point.
Erm... How much to bring? $20?
My mother already requested me for a bottle of face toner so I think I gonna bring about $30 or so.

And a bad news. Science still have project ):
History podcast also havent do. Still need go back during June holidays ):
Sad case lah.
DnT finally finished! Home economics must be fun arh!

♥SHIPEI'S
3:31 PM