<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1173997583368503641?origin\x3dhttps://jellybean-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A hug a day keeps the hate away♥
www.jellybean-x.blogspot.com

Biography


Im SHIPEI ♥
12/03/97
Sweet 13
Currently in studying in CVSS
I love Taylor Swift and Katy Perry (:
Patrick Star is loved!
You just have to keep reading (:

BEST VIEWED USING MOZILLA FIREFOX

Tagboard


Facebook

Seow Shi Pei

Create Your Badge

Links

Tag me if I've missed you out ! :D

Annabel
Celin
Izzati
Jihui cousin
JingTing
Jolene
Kelly
Leening
Leesan
MiaoNing
MingHui
Pearlyn
Shiyu sister ♥♥♥
Umairah
Vanessa(6H)
Vanessa(6I)
Wendy
Xinyue

Past entries

♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ July 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011


Music ♫


Credit

Layout Designer:
Blogskins
Others:
♥ ♥


20 May 2010

Wooh! Today marking day , No school xD
Kana woken up by my sister at 6.30a.m so actually I'm damn tired now.
But computer is the best :D HAHA!

I want to go out with my friends leh. So bored at home D:
But i'm broke now, no cash leh...
Saying of cash, the show "bao liao hei mei gui" say woman likes 5C.
CASH , CREDIT CARD , CAR , CONDO and CAREER.
But that doesnt apply to all woman, you see.
But that show is nice :D I'm off to bathe, weather's so hot nowadays.
I'm scared of getting heatstroke. BYE!

♥SHIPEI'S
9:52 AM